You can install apps directly from the Pixel, or from the USB menu. Here, we’ll describe both ways.
- In the launcher, scroll to the App Store app, and start it.
- The Pixel will connect to WiFi, and download the list of apps. If there’s no connection, or an error occurs, you go back to the launcher.
- A list of app categories will be shown. Select one with A, and it will show the apps in that category. Press A to install the selected app, or B to go back to the categories.
Installing via the USB menu
- After connecting via USB, go to the Installer option.
- Here you can see the app categories and install apps, just like you would on your badge.